Descripción de la oferta de empleo
The Affiliate Executive's primary objective is to meet or exceed the Teremarkets Affiliate and Media team revenue goals using a research based, source negotiation and pilot driven approach. The Affiliate Executive is responsible for the full-funnel engagement starting from source research, negotiation, pilot, and moving sources into operational mode.
Additionally, they're involved with managing the media pipeline and working with potential affiliates, media partners, and traffic sources to identify digital sources, build a solid pipeline, and find potential sources to integrate them into an affiliate and media operation.
Affiliate Executive is also responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the up to date pipeline management tool and reporting dashboards and budget table.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Managing the Affiliates, media and traffic sources research, pipeline, pilots and strategy (performance, optimization, and ROI)
- Ensuring the performance, optimization, and ROI for the affiliate portfolio and traffic source accounts are sufficient.
- Management of the monthly media budget, KPIs and ROI, driven by analytical approach and extremely organized working methods and methodologies
- Keeping the dashboards, reporting and JS&H file up to date
- The job includes hunting for and negotiating new purchasing affiliates, media spaces, and new traffic sources.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with the publishers.
- Independently identify, build relations, and close media source agreements with independent traffic sources around the world.
- Proactively engage negotiation of new media opportunities.
- Acquire new partners - establishing, maintaining and leveraging positive business links with them at all levels.
- Constantly seeking for new advertising opportunities.
- Establish initial contact with potential promotional sites and networks, negotiate and purchase media space from publishers (online media vendors)
- Ongoing management of campaigns including analysis of effectiveness reaching decisions and performing optimization.
- Initiate “special deals” and new promotional methods.
- Initiate projects involving all groups / departments / divisions to improve performance and processes.
Day 2 Day Tasks:
- Managing the affiliates and media partners monthly budget, RRs and KPIs achieving the agreed goals and KPIs
- Managing the Affiliate operation and media day to day efforts, working plan and operations
- Analyze and aggregate performance data in preparation for deep analysis. Manage a monthly budget - including providing performance reports to management team
- Organize the data you've collected into reliable intel that identifies areas of opportunity and informs strategic business decisions
- Help keep everyone on track by creating and maintaining a statistics dashboard that tracks business-critical data
- Answering business-related questions through exploratory data analyzes and ad-hoc reporting
- Support the game design and producers with profound knowledge of current game trends and features
- Refine online strategy to assist with scaling the business
- Manage and oversee online campaigns financials: Email, PPC, SEO, SEM media buying and any other campaigns
- Formulate a metrics driven approach to assess ROI of various online channels
- Create, implement & manage multiple user acquisition campaigns simultaneously (in-house and external)
- Identify necessary improvements to the tracking and analysis back ends
Requisitos del puesto
- Must be extremely well organized, and capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously
- Analytical thinking & advanced MS Excel skills
- Must be very 'hands-on', internet savvy, organized, and hard-working.
- Be an exceptionally motivated person looking to strive to be the best at what they do
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
Otros datos del puesto
Teremarkets offers the candidate:
- Full training program
- An international and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus program
- Open to a world of endless opportunity and global exposure
Detalles de la oferta
- Sin especificar - Sin especificar
- Indefinido, tiempo completo
- 10000$ - 20000$
Cómo detectar ofertas falsas
Work from home – anywhere in mexico | full timejob description: if you are great with people and enjoy new challenges, then a career in property management might be for you! as an executive assistant, you will play an important role within your organization... responsibilities: providing administrative......
Carreras administrativas, de comercio exterior o afines4 años de experiencia con de clientes y ventas en la cadena logística la posición de sales executive agencia de carga internacional deberá: -atender solicitudes de clientes potenciales asignados diariamente -conseguir clientes en la plaza de ciudad......
Te comparto un poco más de información sobre este puesto... creemos que el verdadero liderazgo es aquel que alienta, respeta y escucha, y vivimos estos principios todos los días... carreras: administración, comunicación, negocios, mercadotecnia disponibilidad para viajar: si inglés 90% objetivos a lograr:......
Rules and responsibilities: managing the affiliates, media and traffic sources research, pipeline, pilots and strategy (performance, optimization, and roi) ensuring the performance, optimization, and roi for the affiliate portfolio and traffic source accounts are sufficient......
Down to business! salary range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process... requisitos del puestoqualifications: law degree equivalent to us juris doctorate (jd) knowledge of us and international business law and interest in learning more experience with......
Down to business! salary range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process... we invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities... this is an hourly paid position... understanding of legal dispute resolution channels, especially......